“Enhancement” means improving an existing model to make it look better, usually by adding more detail or fixing errors.
Technically, I guess these could be called Code 3s too, but in my case, the models are still representing the same real-life car as originally intended.
- Onyx Indycar- Paul Tracy’s 1995 Lola
- GTHO Super Falcon, 2010 HRT Anniversary
- F1 Tobacco Conversions – BRM, Lotus, Renault, Ligier
- Tobacco conversions – 3 x ATCC cars
- 1951 Talbot Lago Enhancement
- More Ciggie Signs & Biante Fixes
- Fixing Biante’s VR/VS V8 Supercar
- F1 Ciggie Decals – JPS Lotus & Gitanes Ligier
- OXO Super Cube Sierra Enhancement
- Fixing Damage & Errors – examples of repairs
- Enhancing 3 Bricks – Before & After pics
- Nissan Skyline GTR – 1st Bathurst 1992
- VT Commodore – 1st Bathurst 2000