Classics have released the latest newsletter, #57.
- Download a PDF copy HERE
1:43 V8 Supercars from 888, FPR and HRT have been confirmed for a 3rd quarter release, RRP $34.95. Quality looks the same as last year’s cars, but with updated 2014 decoration.
Most of the other news was 1:18 related.
- FPR Pepsi Crew FG Falcon from the 2013 Sandown 500 (Winterbottom/Richards). It’s a different livery to the season car, but it didn’t win the race, has a pretty large production number (1450 pieces) and comes with an extra bonnet on a signed plinth as part of the deal. Strange.
- Coke VR Commodore, 3rd at Bathurst 1995, Gardner/Crompton. Great looking car – can we have one in 1:43 please Mr Classics? (for the record, Classics have done the Coke Commodore from Bathurst 1996 in 1/43, but back in the nasty days of ‘the brick’…
- Some nice looking road cars, all Holdens – HR Prem in Silver Mink, HJ Monaro GTS in Tuxedo Black and EH S4 Special in Amberly blue
- A taxi! This is to be the first of several over the next few years – Holden FC Special ‘De-Luxe Red Cabs’ Taxi which looks like the popular Trax model from many years ago.
- James Courtney members-only model, Limited Edition of 100 pieces